I am blogging daily there on all kinds of stuff! My latest post is "What Breastmilk Tastes Like, Part 1" - the start of a series on the composition and taste of breastmilk.
I hope to see you there!
- vacuum or forceps-assisted vaginal birth;
- cesarean surgery;
- problems during labor, such as fever, changes in fetal heart rate, and shoulder dystocia;
- the laboring woman's use of an epidural or other drugs for pain relief;
- low birth weight;
- admission to the NICU;
- jaundice . . . that requires treatment for the newborn; and
- increased length of hospital stay for the mother and/or the baby. (10)